She… There she goes, Working her ass off as always; Some days are occupied other days she lets her hair down, Bouncing on her shoulders… her shoulders I would lay my head on whilst my demons escape. There she goes with no make up, no weaves or wigs sef; confidence, the invisible foundation … More Something about the stars;
Welcome to the NYSC orientation camp. I’m certain for about 70% of this present batch, your body is doing you lokoloko to reach camp and experience the brand new environment; you know, might just meet the love of your life. The remaining 30% well, you probably think it’s a death trap and you probably … More Let’s-go-a-camping: The NYSC camp review; from ” a babe that’s completely used to the city life” perspective.
Purple, black, grey There I was thinking it was all over That the love far fetched was now found Reaching a happy end with no regrets or doubts Heaven had come for me, I thought, Never, Never did I imagine the oblivion I am consumed in at present, Never did I even imagine that the … More Blvck
What is life, really? You come only to live with the thought that you’d last forever; you’ve got no cares in the world that you just might stop one minute and the next you stand before all immortality and you’re questioned of the dream you once saw as reality… Every step you take, every move … More A LITTLE SOMETHING TO CHEW ON…
At the times when it seems like God has abandoned you; there you are waiting for that breakthrough. You’ve fasted, prayed, re-dedicated your life over and over to attain freedom from that latch that makes you bend over. Every time the preacher speaks, there you are begging for relief; hoping, longing, praying even, for that … More #ForgetMeNot